Search This Blog

Monday, June 10, 2013

And Behold The Pale Horse!!!



The following is a message I sent to my Christian sister, Sandra. I am posting it publicly because I feel this information needs to be shared IMMEDIATELY!

I think we spoke about a possible pandemic. well, I am almost certain that it's here! I am warning you because I am already making plans to head to the hills. BTW: I just conffirmed this a few hours ago! Realized just how bad it is!!!

I can't explain at the moment, but feel free to examine the evidence yourself. I think you'll understand the situation!

Start with the link to the CDC site concerning Medical Administrators operations in a pandemic! Pay close attention to the subject of vaccinations, and remember the internment camp mystery.

Next, check out the latest 4 confirmed cases in Turkey, and if you don't know it, Turkey is a main global travel hub. I expect more cases in Europe within days.

Next, check out the CDC's urgent request for 300,000 plus H7N9 test kits - VERY URGENT! An emergency request!

Now, I'm going to tell you what's really going on! Again, I just discovered much of this within the last 24 hours!

This H7N9 strain of the enfluenza virus is an absolute mystery to scientists because in it is contained four (4) separate strains of previous enfluenza. I heard two separate scientists go as far as to say that it was impossible under natural causes for this to happen.

I don't know if you did any research on the Spanish Flu Pandemic of 1918, but it was the largest disaster ever to strike mankind. And, I was wrong when I stated that the death toll was 20 million. It was actually 80 million deaths worldwide! It hit fast, it hit hard, and there is not a single disaster that has killed even remotely close to that massive number of people. You need to really take this information in because it absolutely involves this current pandemic that is certainly coming!

First of all, the Spanish Flu had a mortality rate of 1 in 50. This current H7N9 strain has a rate far more fatal of 1 in 5! And, it is important to note that 97% of all those who infected with this required hospitalization and serious medical treatment!

Now, I want you to know that the U.S. Bio Weapons Department actually dug up bodies of some of those who died of the 1918 Spanish Flu Strain. This is public knowledge, by the way.

Now, I want you to understand that every single strain of this Avian Flu can be genetically traced back to the original 1918 Spanish Flu strain! Again - public information!

Okay, I am finished relaying facts that can be verified, now I am going to tell you what my theory is. And, I feel very confident that history will prove me right!

Just one more fact - that since the H7N9 strain first jumped from birds to humans, it has been mutating, or developing into a strain far more lethal than what we are seeing now! Now, you can be really scared.
As I write this, H7N9 is just one Amino Acid away from developing into something beyond our very worst nightmares! ONE LITTLE AMINO ACID! The world government's are stating that the moment the H7N9 virus mutates to this stage, a pandemic will immediately be declared!

I have been researching the crap out of this in past few days - some information I got absolutely made no sense to me! It was like a puzzle with one piece missing!
Until I was able to find that missing piece and put it together into something that absolutely makes sense to me and the few people who collaborated with this.

First of all, I am convinced that this H7N9 Virus was developed as a biological weapon by our own government, using the 1918 Spanish Flu strain. They have genetically modified it to react to specific DNA. I am accusing the government of developing this deadly weapon to contain four (4) separate strains of the Avian Bird Flu while infecting birds. This results in the birds carrying the virus but not showing any symptoms. Basically, being carriers to literally spread this around the world! Even if we successfully contain this current human outbreak, it's just a matter of time before birds migrate and you don't have to be an expert to realize what will happen!

So, what is absolutely unnatural is - first of all - this H7N9 carrying the four separate strains in itself. AND, for these rapid mutations it's been developing since infecting humans! I am accusing our government of developing this strain to react to human DNA exactly as it's doing. If you are unaware of the science behind genetic modification, I will tell you right now that it is absolutely possible to genetically modify a virus like the Avian Flu to have specific reactions to specific DNA patterns! NO THEORY - FACT!

I am further accusing our government of producing, infecting, and eventually murdering millions of people worldwide to accomplish their population control objective! I am also accusing them of possessing a working vaccine - cure - for the H7N9 virus! This way, they can end this pandemic at the point that they decide that their goals have been met!

And, you should know enough about me to KNOW that I absolutely hope that I am wrong about this! I am so confident in this that I have immediately started to prepare for this.
I believe I brought up that all I could think of was the Biblical scripture about the pale horse - and on it's back was DEATH! I strongly feel that this will ultimately kill a third of the world's population as predicted in the Bible! This is it!!!

I don't know if you've read any of my content regarding what you should be doing to best defend yourself from this deadly disease, but it involves everyone to follow a healthy lifestyle and diet, which is what will increase your bodies immunities!

You need to start boosting your immune system starting right now!!! You're going to find many claims of this or that being the "one wonder immunity system booster", and many of these are just plain false information.
The best info can be found at the Harvard Medical Center's website - specifically: http://www.health.harvard.edu/flu-resource-center/how-to-boost-your-immune-system.htm
 This is all the information you'll need to increase your bodies immune system, which you need to start doing now! I am still researching a few specific suppliments, and so far, Vitamin D appears to be the one most effective item on that list!

You're also going to need to educate yourself on the best and most effective means of protecting yourself from being infected! Specifically, washing your hands regularly with an alcohol based hand wash, and even a medical face mask when you even think that you may come into contact with someone infected! I'll try to find the best info concerning that!

The REAL problem is the gestation period, which is one week a person has this virus before they begin showing symptoms! Basically, ONE WEEK wherein someone could be infected, spreading the virus even further, before they even realize they have it! I'm sure you can see how that makes this even more dangerous! I absolutely expect to hear of more countries within the next few days. And, if it isn't already in the U.S., I am sure it will be very soon!

Your next most effective preventative measure is monitoring dependable news sources to be able to react accordingly to what happens! If you have a remote place to retreat to and can - the minute this begins to spread at a rate that is obviously uncontrollable - that's the time to make your exit! And, do your best to maintain as sterile of a perimeter as possible. Consider the gestation period of H7N9 when introducing family members or anyone who is at risk of being infected! Like some separate location they can wait out the time it takes to ensure they won't spread it to your loved ones!

If it seems like this is a big deal - I want you to fully research this H7N9 and see why the experts in this field are scared!

Pray Pray Pray! The Lord will guide you through this! Know that with all confidence!

I am writing this on the fly! I will write with more detail, but I feel this threat so immediate that I felt it couldn't wait!



No comments:

Post a Comment