Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Is 2013 A Year We Need To Worry About?

 The following is from La Direction 333 - and something every Christian should read!

The Satanic powers in this world live by symbolism - it is a form of witchcraft for them. There is information posted here to show you this. The number 13 is significant to them. Thus, the year 2013 is significant. To illustrate this point, in 1913 the World Bank was formed and the United States I.R.S. was also established, essentially enslaving the people to a monetary system. In layman's terms, prior to this, money worked for the people. Most cannot even comprehend this, but this single action in 1913 made the people servants to a corrupt global financial system - THE NEW WORLD ORDER! So, pray over this information -and come to your own conclusions. 


There have been many efforts to silence my message. I would like to present just one example - my previous blog - that exists as a ghost!

http://www.ne033x.blogspot.com/atom.xml

I want you to pay special attention to the comment I received on this posting from years ago:

http://ne033x.blogspot.com/2004/11/scientists-deaths-are-under-microscope.html

And, I bring you EXHIBIT A:

http://ladirection333.blogspot.com/2013/05/dead-scientists-and-microbiologists.html

THIS lead me on this particular path!!!

I have learned that I am okay as long as I stay away from certain material. The CIA list was my threat - REALIZED -back at them! Anyhow, I have learned what to watch for in how they censor my content. I have been researching this subject for years! And, I really feel strongly that my previous posting - WARNING - should be taken very seriously!

http://ladirection333.blogspot.com/2013/05/forget-religeous-views-why-you-should.html

I know that I have an International audience, and that seems directed at Americans, but this truly effects everyone! I am NOT saying the Coronavirus is THE lab-designed bio-weapon I am suggesting we watch for - but I seriously expect this to be unleashed in the world soon.

If it doesn't happen - fine! Do your homework! Something BIG is in the works!

Don't be scared - BE AWARE! BE PREPARED!

No comments:

Post a Comment